Client: Department of Social Services (State client)
Role Summary/Purpose: • Works under general supervision and participates in the design and development of internet/intranet systems.
• May work independently or as a part of a team.
• May serve as senior technical staff member for assigned projects.
• General Characteristics: Integrally involved in the development and support of the Internet/Intranet/Extranet sites and supporting systems deployed for SC Department of Social Services Child Care/Early Care and Education programs.
• Works closely with other IT groups and customers to define the system design and user interface based on customer needs and objectives.
• Participates in all phases of the development and implementation process, and may act as a project manager on special projects.
• Be knowledgeable of best-practices for building secure web applications.
• Responsible for developing client-side scripting and server-side application code.
• Extensive knowledge in using programming languages such as Visual Basic, HTML, XML, Java, and ASP.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Visual Studio
• Team Foundation Server
• Candidate Must Be Able To Communicate Clearly With The Development Team, Project Staff, And The User Community.
• Strong Project Skills
• Self Starter
• Minimal Management Required
Please send me your resume with the contact details and your salary expectation if you are interested in the below opportunity
HEMA IT Recruiter
HEMA IT Recruiter Please send me your resume with the contact details and your salary expectation if you are interested in the below opportunity! Tennessee office: 104 East Park Drive, Bldg 300 Brentwood, TN 37027 Tel: 615-661-9511 EXT 157 Fax: 615-250-3455 Michigan office: 30700 Telegraph Road, Suite 3445 Bingham Farms, MI 48025