Our mobile-first platform is disrupting the multi-billion dollar entertainment industry and reinventing the way consumers experience & interact in our space. We've partnered with the top movie studios and theaters, raised over $50 million in funding, and are on-target for a record breaking year of revenue. Our team is made up of talent from the biggest names in tech & the best start ups around. We maintain a vibrant, start up atmosphere without having to worry about the lights going off & having the capacity to build really great products.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be a important part of the engineering team, making a huge impact on our scalable, consumer-facing flagship products
- Building consumer-facing products in the latest HTML, CSS technology
- You and our team of collaborative engineers will also be working on continuous integration, suggesting solutions to given problems and working together to improve and grow our world class application.
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS with 3+ years of dedicated open source, scalable front-end application development in a startup environment
- Our back end technology is Scala. Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Python, GO, PHP & others acceptable
- Should have experience with application performance, making sites super high-performance
- Strong hands on experience with HTML, CSS, RestFul web services, Ajax, etc.
- Must have experience with consumer facing front-end development with some knowledge of JVM or SCALA
- Experience in frameworks and libraries like Ext.JS, Jquery, Angular, Backbone, ember, knockout, etc. is a plus
- Should have an understanding of how the back end interacts with the front end to improve performance
- OOP & strong computer science fundamentals experience
- Please provide a portfolio or link to your work if you have it
What's In It for You
- Flat organization with plenty of room for growth, challenge, & additional leadership & growth opportunities
- Top pay ($150k-$250k depending on skill set/experience), full- medical, dental, vision & Pre-IPO equity
- Opportunity to join a company that is disrupting a multi-billion $$ entertainment industry
-You can be located in Southern California or Seattle!
So, if you are a Full-Stack developer with hands-on experience coding on the front end & back end, including making sites high-performance, please apply today!
APPLY ON CYBER CODERS AS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT SOME QUESTIONS:
How to apply
Jason Kuna - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
| APPLY AT https://www.cybercoders.com/full-stack-developer-up-to-250k-base-equity-job-315329
CyberCoders National Headquarters
6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, California 92618